If you get this error when installing sgcWebSockets for CBuilder 10.3 Rio Android:
[bccaarm Error] string.h(204): functions that differ only in their return type cannot be overloaded string.h(45): previous declaration is here
Try the following (extracted from http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/Rio/en/Release_Notes#Additional_Android_SDK_Configuration_Steps_for_C.2B.2BBuilder)
The automatically configured SDK lacks a setting that prevents an error occurring in the string.h header file. To resolve this, open the RAD Studio IDE and perform the following steps:
1. Go to File > Close All
2. Go to Tools > Options > Deployment > SDK Manager.
3. Select Android SDK 25.2.5 32-bit from the SDK Versions list box and click Delete.
4. In the same window, click Add...
5. In the Add a New SDK dialog box, choose Android from the Select a platform dropdown list and Add New... from the Select an SDK version dropdown list. This action opens the Create a new Android SDK dialog.
6. Locate Android SDK Base path and Android NDK Base path from the following root directories, depending on your installation:
Web / GetIt installation: c:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\20.0\CatalogRepository
Local/ISO installation: c:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\20.0\PlatformSDKs